Understanding Human Trafficking Online Training
The Understanding Human Trafficking training is a series of five interactive online modules that offer foundational learning on trauma-informed and victim-centered approaches to human trafficking. The modules are designed so that a wide audience can benefit.
Medical Aspects of Child Abuse for the Multidisciplinary Team
Navigating through any or all of the nine available lessons, MDT members can learn more about the medical provider’s role on the team and increase their knowledge regarding the types of injuries and findings common in child abuse cases.
Orienting Your Medical Provider to the CAC and Multidisciplinary Team
This resource helps walk medical providers through their roles and responsibilities at the CAC, not just in providing medical evaluations but also in being an integral part of the team.
Webinars and Other Virtual Trainings
- National Criminal Justice Training Center Online Trainings
- Office for Victims of Crime Training and Technical Assistance Online Catalog
- National Victim Assistance Academy Effective Management Series
- Core Wellness Upcoming Workshops
- Family & Children’s Services Upcoming Trainings
- Western Regional Tele-Mental Health Webinar Series
- Midwest Regional Children’s Advocacy Centers EduNet Webinars
- National Children’s Alliance Learning: Archived Webinars
- National Children’s Advocacy Center Online Training Calendar
- National Child Traumatic Stress Network Webinars
- National Children’s Advocacy Center Child Abuse Library Online
- National Association of Social Workers CEUs
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists Continuing Education
NCA’s Archived Webinars:
Webinar Series “Comprehensive Vicarious Trauma Prevention and Resilience Building Program: Organizational Toolkit”
These 5 part webinar series will introduce trauma and human services agencies to innovative comprehensive organizational vicarious trauma prevention and resilience building programming, divided into 7 key components. You will discover customizable, sustainable, step by step guides to develop and implement provided sample programs, policies, procedures, and case studies pertaining to each of the 7 key components -in order to increase a sense of personal well-being, to build healthy and resilient teams, and to create more successful impactful agency. These series can be used as all-inclusive skill-building core competency tool for new staff, seasoned trauma professionals, as well as members of multidisciplinary teams and task forces. More info HERE