- This event has passed.
Understanding And Coping With Reactions In A Pandemic
October 6 @ 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
We are living through a time of fear and disruption of daily life that most of us have never experienced. This webinar will provide valuable information on:
- What is known about the impact of high levels of distress generated by ongoing external dangers/demands
- Recognize common stress reactions
- Understand how we experience these reactions in our bodies, thoughts, feelings and behaviors
- Identify coping strategies for “turning down the volume” of these reactions.
- Understand why these coping strategies work to lower these reactions
- Connect to useful resources