- This event has passed.
Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
February 5 - February 7
- Possess a master’s or doctorate degree (in the areas of human services/mental health)
- Currently provide therapy to children and adolescents, and caregivers
- Be in contract with or employed by a CAC
Participants cannot be graduate interns or administrators who don’t provide direct services. However, provisionally licensed clinicians will be permitted if they are under the supervision of a licensed clinician.
Participants are required to:
- Commit to attending all three days of this training.
- Complete the TF-CBT Web 2.0 online learning course prior to the on-site training. Participants will need to provide a certificate of completion on the first day of the training. TF-CBT Web 2.0
- Participate in 14 follow-up consultation calls, which will occur 1-2 times/month.
- Identify TF-CBT cases with unique clinical implementation challenges for case presentation on consultation calls.
- Administer, score, and use standardized assessments to guide delivery of TF-CBT. Recommendations for assessments will be provided. CACs are responsible for associated costs; however, an effort will be made to identify free or low-cost assessments.
- Ensure that all TF-CBT clients complete and receive feedback on clinical assessments at the start and end of TF-CBT treatment. (TF-CBT providers are expected to administer and score assessments unless the CAC has another mechanism for doing so.)