- This event has passed.
Introduction to NCAtrak (ONLINE)
February 9 @ 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
About this Event
During this four half-day online training session, participants will be introduced to all of the great features available in NCAtrak, including all of the new features implemented over the last year. Attendees will get hands on training that will help customize the NCAtrak system specifically to their CAC and provide all the knowledge to use NCAtrak effectively. Whether a beginner or experienced, there is something for everyone in this training. Participants will learn:
- Customized reporting
- Statistical collection and submission
- Frequently asked questions
- Adding new staff
- Changing or modifying a pick list
- Reconciling reports
- How to enter complex cases
- Working in all the tabs
- Changing law enforcement charges
- The newly updated Mental Health and Medical tabs
- New features available for cross jurisdictional cases
AND SO MUCH MORE!
Space is limited so make sure to reserve your spot today! The cost for this training is only $500 per person. Have more than three staff members attending? Contact us for a special group discount. This registration fee includes an NCAtrak training manual, documentation and supporting materials in electronic form.