- This event has passed.
Death Investigation Academy
January 13 - January 17
Explore strategies for conducting death investigations that occur from several origins. Learn how to evaluate the crime scene, conduct effective interviews and interrogations, develop case leads, utilize investigative resources (crime laboratories, medical examiners), and comprehend medical autopsies.
$595 New Orleans Area, LA
Registration cut-off: Friday, December 13
The NCJTC Death Investigation Academy is designed to provide investigators with comprehensive death investigation methodology training .
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Leverage new techniques when coordinating and conducting death investigations
- Consider types of deaths and apply concepts for investigating each
- Apply techniques related to conducting interviews
- Develop strategies for working with a medical examiner during investigations
- Is this training for you?