MCA is Hiring!
Job Description: Program Information Coordinator
Maryland Children’s Alliance believes that every child should have access to the highest standards of care through accredited children’s advocacy centers (CACs) throughout Maryland. We believe that by helping to ensure that local CACs can become and maintain national evidence-informed accreditation standards, we are reducing the victimization of children in our State. MCA provides technical assistance, training, and accreditation support to member CACs and MDT partners.
Part-time Employee: To work with and on behalf of local CACs to strengthen our CACs’ ability to serve the child/youth victims in their local communities; to have the best training available and to communicate within the MCA network and with the public about the vital work being done by CACs and MCA in Maryland and on behalf of child victims.
-MCA Trainings and Technical Assistance in support of CAC Accreditation and Reaccreditation:
- Manage tracking system for technical assistance provided to individual CACs in conjunction with the Chapter Director to facilitate MCA technical assistance to local CACs and MDT members
- Manage tracking system for MCA trainings to the MCA network including but not exclusive to:
- Accreditation webinars
- Membership Meeting training
- Orientation to new CAC leaders
- Orientation to CAC boards and/or leadership team
- MCA and CAC partners
- Others as needed and assigned by Chapter Director
- Statewide training events
- Manage tracking system for all MCA training registrations, pre- and post-tests/evaluations, and Certificates of Completion and CEUs
- Manage all CEU/Board of Social Work documentation
- Facilitate and manage training web sites
- Facilitate and manage venue coordination
- Facilitate and manage hotel reservations as appropriate
- Plan and facilitate, as needed, training and technical assistance activities for the MCA network.
-Manage Reports of Program Activities and Outcomes to Share with Stakeholders and MCA membership network
- Coordinate program training and technical assistance documentation to report and review with the Chapter Director each month and quarter, as well as year-end
- Prepare Program Activities Reports for membership and stakeholders including but not limited to:
- Grant reports
- Membership reports
- Plan and facilitate programs for the MCA network.
- Excellent customer service skills- Our members are our clients/customers and need to know that they will receive not only quality care but supportive and positive care from MCA.
- Experience with federal grant reporting
- Communications skills- It is important that this person have good writing, layout, website management and social media
- Organizational skills- This person needs to be comfortable with working on multiple projects at one time; meeting deadlines and being as thorough and accurate as possible
- Program Planning and Facilitation- The person needs to have experience working with program/training.
- Adaptability- This position requires someone who can adjust to change and accommodate priorities that can change
- Detail oriented- It is important that work be completed accurately and with attention to detail, processes and
- Self-driven to work remotely
20 hours per week; no benefits included
Reply with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
THIS POSITION IS DEPENDENT ON GRANT APPROVAL AND FUNDING